parent’s day out
Here is some important information from our PDO director:
We are thrilled to have the privilege to love, teach and encourage young kiddos while blessing the parents (and grandparents!) with the peace of mind knowing their kids are well-loved in their absence.Our 2 day per week program provides a positive, encouraging environment that sets a foundation for each child to grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and socially. The Christian curriculum encourages hands-on learning through art, science, music, and physical education. We have lots of fun while helping prepare these sweet young minds and hands for kindergarten!Find us on Facebook to see what kind of fun we’ve been having!
(Sorry but Summer 2018 registration is now closed.)
General info for the Summer 2018 session:
- Summer registration begins on Monday, March 19th and will remain open until classes are filled.
- The summer session is 6 weeks long on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:30 am – 2:30 pm.
- It begins June 18th and ends July 25th (with July 4th off).
- We’ll be accepting children ages 4 months – completed 3rd grade.
- The cost for preschoolers is $200 and the cost for school aged children is $250, as they will attend weekly field trips.
- The tuition is due upon registration to hold your child’s spot.
- We’ll have the same great hands-on learning incorporating crafts, music and physical education, plus add even more summer fun including swim days and inflatables!
For more information call Brittany at 254-709-5433.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
(Sorry but School Year 2018-2019 registration is now closed.)
General info for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Mondays & Wednesdays from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM.
- For children ages 4 months through pre-K (or 5 years).
- Tuition is $135 per month with a $50 per semester supply fee. The Fall supply fee is due at the time of registration to hold your child’s space for the year.
- We offer one day per week for all classes (as space allows), but strongly encourage two days per week for Pre-K. Tuition for one day is $70 per month.
- 2018-2019 School year begins on Wednesday, September 5th and ends Wednesday, May 22nd.
- We follow a basic public school calendar for all holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break, etc)
- Registration begins on Monday, April 9th and will remain open until all classes are filled.
Sorry but Summer 2018 registration is now closed.
Sorry but School Year 2018-2019 registration is now closed.